I had unprotected sex during time of ovulation. Took Plan B within an hour but he didn't ejaculate in me. What are the changes of pregnancy?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Possible

Anyone having intercourse without birth control or condoms may get pregnant.
If intercourse was within 72 hours you consider taking plan b. Ella (ulipristal acetate) is another brand that can be used up to 5 days after unprotected intercourse. Plan b is a high dose of birth control to disrupt the hormonal patterns to delay or prevent ovulation. Abnormal bleeding after is common. Check preg test in 10 days.

In brief: Possible

Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: Very slim.

But not zero. Emergency contraception has a low failure rate but it is much better to use plan a than plan b.

In brief: Very slim.

Dr. Jane Van Dis