I have pain on my spine are middle of shoulder blades and close to my neck. And when i stretch to my right i feel pain in my back lower left rib cage?

Dr. Douglas Linville II
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Trigger points

Pain in the midline of the back or around the shoulder blades is usually muscular. Trigger points, fairly specific areas that when pressed reproduce or trigger the pain, are common and muscular. Levator scapula syndrome is a variant near the top of the shoulder blade.
Good posture, avoid looking down at computer screens. Try ice/heat, nsaid's, and salonpas hot patches.

In brief: Trigger points

Dr. Douglas Linville II
Dr. Douglas Linville II
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology