I had unprotected sex around the time of ovulation and took Plan B within an hour. Will Plan B work even if I'm ovulating or ovulated already?

High risk . Having sex around the time of ovulation is a high-risk situation for pregnancy. If sex was within 72 hours and you do not desire pregnancy consider taking plan b. It's available over-the-counter and decreases the risk of an unplanned pregnancy. Also consider scheduling a visit to discuss your birth control options to prevent the situation in the future.