If I have endometriosis, multiple fibroids, an ovarian cyst, and uterine and rectocele prolapse what would the recommended treatment (s) be?

Surgery. The treatment would be hysterectomy, remove of endometriosis and scarring and a procedure to correct the prolapse. Gets a little complicated but still commonly done.
Multiple options. It really depends on your age and future pregnancy desires. If you are done childbearing, the best, gold standard surgery would be a davinci robotic supra cervical hysterectomy with concomitant sacrocolpopexy. Since you are young, that may not be an option for you. You should speak with your gyn to discuss all the options. Best of luck!