Can I die from panhypopituitarism if I ignore it?

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

This is one thing you definitely should not ignore.
If you ignored it and you don't die, then you didn't have panhypopituitarism. Among other things, the pituitary control your adrenal and thyroid glands. Without adrenal and thyroid hormones, one will be severely sick and will most likely not live...Don't ignore this. It is a difficult diagnosis to make.

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Should not ignor

Hypopituitarism is the decreased secretion of one or more of the eight hormones normally produced by the pituitary gland at the base of the brain.
If there is decreased secretion of most pituitary hormones, the term panhypopituitarism (pan meaning "all") is used. If the hormons is sever it lead to a lot problems.

In brief: Should not ignor

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied