Could it be something bad if I have shoulder pain?

Dr. Ty Endean
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: See below
Most of the time pain in your body is not something "bad".
Usually pain is your bodies way of telling you that you have done to much to a body part. You can have pain though with tears in tissues, infection and even tumors. I would suggest you seek medical advice.

In brief: See below
Dr. Ty Endean
Dr. Ty Endean
Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice
Rarely a tumor, called a pancost tumor, can cause but is rare & discovered by x- ray.
Other causes are various. Knowing your age would help. Neck and shoulder injuries can cause soft tissue injuries that become chronic. Tendonitis, bursitis, and thoracic outlet syndrome can arouse these symptoms. See an osteopath for diagnosis and treatment advisory.

Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Michael Raemisch
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Rarely "bad"
Lots of things cause shoulder pain.
By far, the most common thing is irritation of the shoulder tendons. This goes by many different names: "rotator cuff tendinitis", or "bursitis", or "impingement". This are nicely helped by therapy and possibly a cortisone shot. A good exam and at least an x-ray, however, are key elements to getting the best treatment for the problem.

In brief: Rarely "bad"
Lots of things cause shoulder pain.
Dr. Michael Raemisch
Dr. Michael Raemisch
Dr. Vikram Patel