I have been feeding my daughter ready made similac at room temp for over a week after opening. Can she get sick from this?

Dr. Susumu Inoue
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: No

I take it that you are simply opening a can and transfer it to a bottle and feeding it.
I don't see anything wrong with it, if the baby is drinking well. Warming the milk is preferable for a young newborn baby because it simulates temperature of breast milk, but certainly it does not sterilize the milk.

In brief: No

Dr. Susumu Inoue
Dr. Susumu Inoue
Dr. Ira Rubin
Remember formula should only be left out at room temperature for an hour and then be refrigerated so that no bacteria will grow in it.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Not sure

Storage instructions are usually provided on the bottle near the nutrition breakdown table.
I cannot tell you if you can or not, since I am not familiar with manufacturer storage guidelines.

In brief: Not sure

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham