Which treatment works the best and fastest for lymphoma?

Dr. Stephen Noga
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Different kinds

We have now identified many different types of lymphoma that respond differently to chemotherapy - and indeed, we often tailor the chemotherapy to the lymphoma type.
So, not all chemotherapy works the same with lymphoma. Your oncologist will work with you to explain the various options. This is also why second opinions are sometimes a good option.

In brief: Different kinds

Dr. Stephen Noga
Dr. Stephen Noga
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: To see oncologist

Lymphoma is a chemosensitive disease.
Chemotherapy combined with targetted therapy would be the recommended treatment. I recommend you to discuss with your oncologist for detail information about what type of chemotherapy regimen, schedule etc. Radiation therapy , sometimes, is also required in addition to chemotherapy at certain cases.

In brief: To see oncologist

Lymphoma is a chemosensitive disease.
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Arnon Rubin