Which hormones exactly deficient in pcos. .. Me quite confused is it a deficiency of progesterone or estrogen levels r increased or both r deficient?

Variable. No one quite knows what "causes" pcos. There is a relative increase in testosterone from the ovary in response to elevated lh from the pituitary gland. Elevated testosterone in the ovary inhibits ovulation from the ovary leading to menstrual cycle changes. Pcos women also may have Insulin resistance and have trouble regulating blood sugar leading to increased weight.