What kind of doctor sees somebody for sever's disease?

Foot and Ankle. This is easily evaluated by a physician that has been trained in the foot and ankle. This would include podiatrists and foot and ankle orthopedists. Ask for the recommendations of family, friends and you pcp for a great place to get a referral. You can also check out: www.Acfas.Org, www.Apma.Org, and www.Aaos.Org for local providers.
Foot Specialist. Sever's disease is a common overuse condition in children. See your foot specialist for evaluation. Icing, shoes with a heel lift, limiting fitness activity to tolerance, stretching and good supports. This will usually cause no permanent damage. May take weeks to months to resolve. Dr l.