I think I have a blood boil on my left buttox. It grew as a mass, then became very tender to touch, today it broke the skin and started bleeding. Help?

Dr. Christopher Cirino
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Visit

That is a part of the body that probably should be seen and reviewed rather than left to conjecture.
I would make an appointment with a primary doctor or urgent care doctor first. If requires any additional assistance, an incision and drainage can be performed. If it is smaller than 1-2cm, it may be able to resolve just with time, sitz baths and warm compresses.

In brief: Visit

Dr. Gregory LaMorte
Dentistry - Periodontics

In brief: Warm compresses

If it continues to pain or bleed, see a dermatologist.

In brief: Warm compresses

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine