Dear doctor I have bow legged problem, unfortunately: (, it makes me really sad and shy : (i am an 30 year old girl. Is there any exercises to cure it?

See below. Agree with dr. Edwards. To add: while you're trying to figure out your option, focus on positive aspects of yourself, make a list of positive qualities that you have and add something to the list everyday. Practice stress management, sleep hygiene, good nutrition -- it will help you in any circumstances. Good luck!
Well... There are exercises to help reduce your sadness and shyness - and those might help you feel better about yourself and enjoy your life more. I would recommend working with a therapist or consider the book feeling good, the new mood therapy by dr david burns - see if your library has a copy if your legs really are bowed, exercises won't change them, but you can ck w/a doc about a procedure.