What can I use for toothache if I don't have a doctor?

OTC pain meds.. .. for a day or two until you find a dentist. There are no home remedies or cures for rotten teeth. No magic pills or rinses or mouthwashes. Toothaches need to be treated locally by a dentist, someone who has years of experience treating these conditions. The sooner you call the sooner you will feel better. Please don't delay, the pain may soon be unbearable.
Find a dentist. A toothache means you have a problem requiring professional dental care. Until you get to a dentist, you can try an otc analgesic like advil, tylenol (acetaminophen) or aspirin. Follow label directions.
Meds. Dentist. OTC meds until dental appointment/ Problem won't go away on it's own.
Ice, antibiotics. Toothache is usually due to bacterial infiltration of the tooth root. It is strikingly painful but the pain will markedly lessen if you put ice of the tooth. You cannot do this for long as it does not treat the cause. Anti-pain medication can help but you need to see a dentist who can prescribe antibiotics and either remove the decay or recommend a root canal treatment.