At my last check up, I forgot to tell the doctor about salmonella infection. Is that ok?

Let your doctor know. It is always good policy to, and most physicians welcome when you, express medical concerns. Never hesitate to communicate with your doctor--he needs to hear from you. The two most important pieces of information upon which a physician bases his diagnosis and treatment plan is 1) patient history and 2) physical exam. Thanks in advance for helping us help you, so call or e-mail him/her soon.