I stubbed my pinky toe and its very bruised, swollen and has a burning sensation. Should i get it checked out by a doctor or just treat it at home?

In brief: I would

Get it checked.
Sounds like a fracture but if its displaced it will need to be reduced. Most often the aren't displaced and can tape it to the next toe to immobilize it.

In brief: I would

Get it checked.
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry

In brief: Pinky toe

Try resting it (for 1-2 weeks), icing, compressing wraps or bracing, and elevating your foot.
Take otc antiinflammatory drugs like advil (ibuprofen) or Motrin as directed by the manufacturer to help. If painful still, get it checked out by a foot doctor (podiatrist). Hope this was helpful, good luck!

In brief: Pinky toe

Dr. Wenjay Sung
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Dr. Wenjay Sung
welcome! If you have any other questions, please let me know. Also, if you can follow me and vote for me on my profile, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Dr. Eric Weisman