Should I get surgery for over pronation of my ankles? Causes knocked knees, muscle pain, hips to pop, and lower back pain. Tried inserts & therapy.

Surgery. Isn't the only option in this case i would try an afo which is a brace or custom orthotics. Exhaust all conservative treatment before surgery.
Talk to MD. If you have failed conservative treatment then surgery may be an option. I would see a orthopedic foot and ankle specialist for an evaluation. You can discuss surgical options with them. While not my area of expertise, i would question if more "extensive" orthotics would help.