My blood pressure has been consistently high 180/105 for the past 3 days. My regular dr. Cant see me for at least 4 days is this ok?

Dr. Cynthia Point

In brief: Probably not

Can anyone else in the office see you? Maybe another doctor, or a pa or nurse practitioner could assess the problem. The longer your BP is that high the more likely you will have a problem. It may be that you are getting measurements that are higher than they really are, so bring your cuff to your appointment.
If you get a bad headache, and haven't been able to get in to the office, please go.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Cynthia Point
Dr. Cynthia Point
Dr. Christopher White
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: No

You should be evaluated by a physician.

In brief: No

You should be evaluated by a physician.
Dr. Christopher White
Dr. Christopher White
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology