Right side of my throat hurts no flu or cold symptoms just sore throat its not scratchy its painful hurts to swollow what could I take?

Have it checked out. It depends on the degree of the pain- does it compromise your ability to breath, or are you gagging or choking because of the pain? If so, it merits an evaluation. Are you able to consume fluids without issue? If so, good, but if not, then an evaluation is worth it. The reaason for my advice is that a one sided pain on swollowing suggests a potentially focal process that can be evaluated.
Sore throat. Throat lozenges and gargle with mouthwash several times daily for 5 days may prevent an office visit. Sore throats are often viral and resolve without antibiotics.