I was on humira (adalimumab) biweekly for psoriais and psoriatic arthritis. Now i'm on weekly because psoriasis came back. Is weekly good idea & what r side effect?

Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Some people!
Some people who are larger, or have more severe inflammation may need more, and a weekly dose is not rare in these instances.
Twice weekly, sounds like too much! dr. Litt said this; perhaps you used the wrong term!?

In brief: Some people!
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology
In brief: HUMIRA (adalimumab) PSORIASIS
Humira (adalimumab) is one of the so-called biologics used for the treatment of psoriasis & psoriatic arthritis.
There are many adverse side effects & I am sure your doctor gave you the list. The word "biweekly" can mean every 2 weeks or twice a week. Which is it? Ask the doctor who is prescribing it whether you should change the dosing schedule.

In brief: HUMIRA (adalimumab) PSORIASIS
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Peter Kurzweil