I have a small ball of pressure between my rib cage and it feels like someone is poking and its been going on for 2 days, what could it be?

Dr. William Walsh
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Chest pain/pressure
Is a serious symptom - you need to get checked right away, either by your physician or by an emergency room. Acute chest pressure that feels like a ball could be pleurisy (inflammation of the lining of the lung due to infection or inflammation), a problem with your heart (heart attack, inflammation of the lining of your heart, etc), a problem with your stomach/esophagus, or a problem with your

In brief: Chest pain/pressure
Dr. William Walsh
Dr. William Walsh
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology