My stomach b'coms upset every time I ejaculate, and the instant I ejaculate. Regardless of posture etc. Has been hapning for mths. Neuro/spine issue?

Dr. James Eitner

In brief: Probably Not

It is unlikely to be neuro/spine related.
As you ejaculate, the muscles holding your testicles contract and may be pulling them into the inguinal canal, causing pressure on them. This, like being hit or kicked, can cause abdominal pain. One of your testicle may be twisting, causing a temporary torsion. You should see your doctor for an evaluation.

In brief: Probably Not

Dr. James Eitner
Dr. James Eitner
Dr. Jesse Mills
Urology

In brief: Not sure

There could be a number of things going on from neurologic to infectious.
Key points would be if there's any change in the volume of fluid you ejaculate, is stomach upset nausea or pain? How long does the stomach upset last after ejaculation?

In brief: Not sure

Dr. Jesse Mills
Dr. Jesse Mills
Dr. Steven Seres