Ever since I had gastroenteritis, i've been having dizziness (i always have low bp). I went to my dr & she said my bloodwork is fine. What can I do?

Dr. Osman Farooq
Pediatrics - Neurology
In brief: Probiotics
I agree with dr. Abe.
Another suggestion that I have is to eat yogurt with probiotics and live cultures. Probiotics can also be taken in pill form. This might help you get back on track. Good luck!

In brief: Probiotics
I agree with dr. Abe.
Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: Gastroenteritis
Increase your fluid intake to prevent dehydration.
You may want to try vegetable soups that can help restore electrolytes such as sodium and potassium. Or mineral water or sports drinks like gatorade. If your gastroenteritis was causing diarrhea, also try the brat diet that includes bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast.

In brief: Gastroenteritis
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Adam Levy