How do I take care of mdma burns on my throat?

Please see a doctor. If concerned about any burns in your throat, please see a doctor. You can go to an er. Also there are low-cost & sliding scale clinics in many communities. Check this site and see what's near you: http://www.Needymeds.Org/free_clinics.Taf be well.