As you can see i ask way too many questions- ever since i lost my baby and have possible autoimmune and p.O.T.S I've become a hypochondriac. Can i get counseling without meds? I can't live like this

Dr. Dwain Rickertsen

In brief: Family practice

Yes you can. It's not proper for us to give counsel in this forum but yes you should be able to get help and guidance in your area.
At times medication may be suggested but is never required.

In brief: Family practice

Dr. Dwain Rickertsen
Dr. Dwain Rickertsen
Dr. Pamela Pappas

There are many psychologists and other therapists - - including psychiatrists! -- who do excellent psychotherapy with people suffering from hypochondriasis.
It does not have to involve medications, even with a psychiatrist. However, if the psychiatrist feels they may help, s/he will offer them. You will need your family physician too, to look after your overall health.

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Madison Beresford
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Counseling can help!

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.
Grief can manifest in many ways including emotion and physical distress. Loosing one's child at any age is a traumatic event. I recommend that you see a grief and loss counselor within the next 10 days. You can resolve in this new year to begin a path toward emotional freedom. If you feel you cannot live please call 800-273-TALK and they will assist.

In brief: Counseling can help!

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.
Dr. Madison Beresford
Dr. Madison Beresford
Dr. Vikram Patel