I've been having symptoms of coughing sore throat body aches for 5 days and dayquil is not working. What OTC should I take to get rid of it?

Should get better. By the time you read this it will probably be resolving. If not, you might want to pay a visit to your family physician.
Nothing. This sounds like the flu. No over the counter medications will get rid of the flu, cold, or a bacterial sinus/throat/lung infection. They do help with easing the symptoms though. Any of them are good for that. Chloraseptic spray is good for the throat. And you're too late for tamiflu (oseltamivir) which can shorten the duration a little. Generally, you just have to deal with it. Flu lasts 10-14 days usually.