Young male child with swollen lymph nodes?

See your doctor. Any child with enlarged lymph nodes should have a visit to his/her pediatrician. Most enlargement of lymph nodes are what we called reactive enlargement, because it is usually associated with an infectious process, like sore throat, ear infection, etc. Now, enlargement of lymph nodes that are persistent, above certain size or in certain places can be the the first sign of more severe diseases.
See your doctor! Swollen glands are common and can represent simple harmless viruses, but they may also be a sign of a serious infection, requiring antibiotics, or worse, cancers such as leukemia or lymphoma. Definitely, see a physician to see what the cause is!