I got injured from running a lot its on my left foot bone on the right side I made it rest for a month I thought its gone but after I run agan thrs pan?

See a podiatrist. If rest and a reduction in activity didn't alleviate your pain and symptoms, it may be time to see a foot doctor. Find a local podiatrist and get checked out: it may be a tendinitis, or stress fracture, or as simple as flat feet that need arch supports!