Anxiety make me sleep bad and tired all day, I can't sleep at right hours and my day is exhaustive. Can you help me?

Dr. Joseph Weiner
In brief: Sleep and anxiety
Anxiety can definitely make it hard to sleep and cause people to feel tired.
It sounds like your anxiety is pretty high, so you should see your doctor for help. Exercise and meditation can also help.

In brief: Sleep and anxiety
Dr. Joseph Weiner
Dr. Joseph Weiner
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
In brief: Difficulty sleeping
Try to unwind with mild exercise like walking a few hours before bedtime.
Don't eat within a couple hours of going to bed. Develop a routine for bedtime: going to bed about same time, not watching tv in bed; not eating in bed. Have the bedroom a comfortable temperature. Use a fan or white noise generator to block out noises that may disturb you. Avoid bright light if you get up for the—>.

In brief: Difficulty sleeping
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
—> for the bathroom. If you still have sleep problems, see your doc for possible sleeping aid or work-up for sleep apnea.