After having lasik eye surgery is it common to still or to get blurry eyes not as bad as they were before but still bad to affect your vision?

Dr. Federico Mattioli
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

Dryness is probably the most common reason someone may experience temporary fluctuation in their vision after lasik, even for several months.
There are effective treatments for this condition, including prescription eye drops and good artificial tears.

Dr. Stephen Khachikian
Ophthalmology

In brief: Its possible

If the vision comes and goes it is probably dry eye which is common after lasik.
It depends on how long ago you had surgery but dryness may improve over time. I would talk to your eye doctor and try some lubricating eyedrops (tears) that are available over the counter to see if you can get any relief.

In brief: Its possible

Dr. Adam Smith