What to do for all over weakness and tiredness and soreness from having an autoimmune disease and I want to go on a trip but to weak?

Fatigue and weakness. Talk to your rheumatologist. When an autoimmune disease is active, it is very common to have fatigue and weakness, however, with treatment, many patients find that these symptoms go away. Maybe you need to have some additional testing to see how well your illness is controlled. Most of the time, you will feel better with better control of the inflammation.