Decongestant- phenylephrine. Bp med - inderal. Antidepressants- Zoloft and wellbutrin (bupropion). And synthroid. I had asked the? About decongestant dosage

Decongestant. We need all the pertinent info together in one question since these questions do not appear sequentially. There are several drug interactions among the current meds. Decongestants interact with BP meds like Inderal (propranolol) & lessen their effect, resulting (possibly) in higher blood pressure. Your pcp can determine what dose will least effect BP & still produce the desired decongesting effect.
Careful... Primary concern would be elevation of blood pressure with phenylephrine or any decongestant.... Would start at lowest dose per package instructions and check your BP a couple of times in the several hours after taking it. Safer to just use saline nasal spray/ rinse, nasal steroid spray (e.g. Flonase), oral antihistamine e.g. Plain Claritin (not claritin-d), and/or plain mucinex (guaifenesin).