What is the best treatment for lung cancer (nsclc)?

Talk to your doctor. Depends on your health and the stage of the disease. In early stages, surgery is the best way to go. In later stages, chemotherapy is appropriate. Here it becomes way too complicated. In brief, certain tumor markers are very helpful in determining the appropriate chemotherapy to use.
Radiation also. Radiation therapy is also an important part of the management of more advanced lung cancers such as stage iiia, iiib. It is important to be evaluated by a multi-disciplinary team (i.e. Surgeon, medical oncologist, and radiation oncologist).
Depends on stage. In the medically fit individually, the standard of care upfron therapy for stage I -iib nsclc is surgery. For stage iiia either chemotherapy +/- radiation followed by surgery or chemoradiation alone. For stage iiia - iv, therapy is chemotherapy +/- radiation. See cancer. Gov.
See below. Depends on clical stage and pathology and molecular status (egfr/alk mutation status).