Can mesh migration from inguinal hernia repair cause pain from the groin all the way down to ur thighs?

Maybe. It depends on the type of repair and the location of the pain in the thigh. The only type of repairs where mesh can possibly migrate are preperitoneal repairs. This could include an open plug repair or a laparoscopic repair. It is unusual however for this to happen. Hope this helps!
Unusual. There are nerves in the groin that can become irritated with hernia, or material, or infection. See your surgeon and give the full story and be examined.