How can I get rid of red spots on my forehead from previously popped pimples? It looks like rosacea but i'm only 16 and it's only on my forehead.

Dr. William Harris

In brief: Start a face program

Make it a regular routine to use a facial cleanser (not body soap) on your face daily or twice daily.
Use an exfoliator once or twice weekly. Use otc benzoyl products to start, moving to prescription products depending on the results of a more readily available product. Because it's only your face, you may be able to spot-treat with antibiotic creams. For trunk involvement, you may need oral abx.

In brief: Start a face program

Dr. William Harris
Dr. William Harris