I have bumps on the outside of my vagina. It looks like a bunch of pimples in one spot. Kind of itchy but mostly annoying. What could it be?

Dr. Edward Neilsen
In brief: Several possibilitie
This could indicate several things.
There are several types of eczema-like conditions that can cause this, and can affect the outter vagina. Other possibilities include ingrown hairs and some sexually transmitted infections. Your doctor should be able to tell you more with a quick exam.

In brief: Several possibilitie
This could indicate several things.
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Allison Urrutia
In brief: Bumps on labia
What it sounds like you are describing is folliculitis.
However, without seeing it, it is hard to say. If you shave or have waxing done, this is a common problem. You should get to your doctor soon to be sure of the diagnosis ad receive proper treatment.

In brief: Bumps on labia
Dr. Allison Urrutia
Dr. Allison Urrutia
Dr. Adam Levy