I barely drink but last time I did I blew up and kept pushing my friend and pushed her against the wall. Im irratable when I don't drink?

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Don't drink

If you behave badly and become violent (pushing people) when you drink, maybe it's best not to drink.
Especially when you can't control your behavior. Don't put yourself in a situation where you have to make a decision about to drink or not to drink. I would rather deal with an "irritable" friend than one who gets violent.

In brief: Don't drink

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Carlo Hatem
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: See a counselor

If you are irritable because you don't drink, chances are you drink more than you are letting on, and that you have a drinking problem you are not conscious of.
Your blow up is a glimpse into that abyss. Seek help and quit altogether.

In brief: See a counselor

Dr. Carlo Hatem
Dr. Carlo Hatem
Dr. Andrea Brand