What r low blood pressure readings? Is 95/50 low? I feel very dizzy. Have been feeling for one month. Have chronic thrombosis of radial artery

Dr. Ted King
Phlebology

In brief: Low BP

I agree with dr. Dugan, your BP isn't really that low and i wouldn't be surprised if something other than your BP is giving you your symptoms.
You should discuss with your doctor.

In brief: Low BP

You should discuss with your doctor.
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King
2 comments
Dr. Bojan Pavlovic
Of added importance is your mean arterial pressure or MAP. It is the other number in a blood pressure reading. This is the pressure your organs see and so this is something to pay attention to that many overlook. It indicates perfusion to vital organs.
Dr. Ted King
Excellent point
Dr. Michael Dugan
Internal Medicine - Hematology

In brief: Low ish

But many people have such a blood pressure without issues.
If you are dizzy there could be something going on here.

In brief: Low ish

Dr. Michael Dugan
Dr. Michael Dugan
Dr. Bojan Pavlovic
Blood pressure readings are not absolute. Depends on other medical conditions you may have such as diabetes, smoking history, and vascular disease. These are all factors that effect how well blood can flow to vital organs such as the brain, kidneys, heart, etc.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian