My left foot ankle has found an accessory navicular bone. My doctor said it can be removed, but not necessary. Ineed a second opinion. Thanks

Maybe removal. Sometimes otthotics to support the arch will take pressure off th bone but sometimes a section of bone needs to be removed.
You don't. Mention pain, many people have extra bones in their foot. If it is painful, that is one option, if their is no pain, there is no reason to remove it.
I agree. You have had this accessory bone your whole life. Unless it is bothering you, you do not need to do anything about it.
Accessory Navicular. These are commonly found as an incidental finding. Meaning, an x-ray was taken for an unrelated reason and this was noted. As a matter of routine, these are not removed unless causing pain or other symptoms that suggest the need for surgery.