Can I take 10mg of loratadine and use fluticasone nasal spray? I need immediate relief from these horrible allergies! Got a long day outside on tap!

Yes. Loratidine and fluticasone nasal spray are effective when used together. If this is not effective, adding an intranasal antihistamine (rx), such as azelastine (astelin) or olpatadine (patanase) is an option. Dymista is a combination of fluticasone and azelastine and works quickly. None of these products should adversely affect asthma or your current medications.