What vitamins/supplements work best for back acne?

Acne vitamins. Nicazel is a safe and effective prescription dietary supplement designed for the management of acne. It contains a proprietary combination of ingredients shown to possess anti-inflammatory and anticomedonal activity.
Lower inflammation. There are two main focuses for acne: hormonal and inflammation. Often too much androgen hormones can be driving acne. A diet that keeps Insulin very low can be a major help. That's low grains and sugar. One supplement to look into to help in balancing this androgen overdrive is vitex or chaste tree which supports Progesterone levels. Fish oil is a big one for lowering inflammation.