I have both fibromyalgia and cfs. Is there anyone who specializes in these two illnesses?

An interdisciplinary. A specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation with special interest and expertise is another discipline very appropriate to manage these conditions. In particular an interdisciplinary approach is often most helpful.
Neuro, Rheum, Psych. These diseases are best treated by a combination of physicians treating both their physical and emotional aspects. The specialties that seem to be most helpful are rheumatology, neurology, and psychiatry, in various combinations depending on your particular case.