What kind of surgeon performs surgery to correct aberrant subclavian artery? Can the surgery be done laprascopically?

Vascular, cardio. Either vascular or cardio thoracic surgeon will be fine. Talk to your trusted surgeon.
Vascular surgeon. Any well versed vascular surgeon , some times cardiac surgeon ( don't need cardiac bypass pump ) attaches aberrant artery to right common carotid artery.Most of the time done as open surgery, not endoscopic .