Given ortho tri cyclen (ethinyl estradiol and norgestimate) lo & provera for regulating period. Start ortho sun for 24 days & provera thurs 1x daily for 10. Is it ok to take it w/ortho?

OK but ? necessary. You do not need the provera (medroxyprogesterone). The ortho tricyclen-lo is a good pill to regulate the cycle. It contains estrogen and progesterone. The additional Progesterone (provera (medroxyprogesterone)) is not likely to be of any value or benefit when take with the birth control pill. If the Provera (medroxyprogesterone) is taken with the last seven pills in your pack(the placebo pills), it likely will interfere with your cycle rather than correcting it.