Im 25 weeks pregnant and II get this strange feeling in my eye sockets like pressure , other times its in my eyes and forehead , what could it be?

Dr. Theodore Wu
Ophthalmology

In brief: Eye pressure

I agree with dr ferdowski.
Other causes of eye pressure include sinus headache and migraine. In either case, check with your ob/gyn doctor before taking any medication. A thorough exam is necessary if the symptoms continue.

In brief: Eye pressure

I agree with dr ferdowski.
Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. Theodore Wu
Marianne DiNapoli

In brief: Dr. should evaluate

Most of the time, a headache is not dangerous.
However, during pregnancy, it can be a sign of preeclampsia/eclampsia, when blood pressure becomes elevated and protein appears in the urine. You should consider visiting your doctor to make sure you aren't developing preeclampsia.

In brief: Dr. should evaluate

Marianne DiNapoli
Marianne DiNapoli
Answer assisted by Marianne Di Napoli, Medical Student
Dr. Jane Van Dis