My chest feels heavy and when I take deep breath I cough no fever, and i've had cough for two months?

Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Persistent cough

Cough is a common symptom of a cold, but most are gone in several days.
For new cough that persists for > 2 weeks, the most common causes are: bronchospasm with spasms of cough on breathing out all the way and a sensation of tightness with or without wheezing. The other possible diagnosis is pertussis (whooping cough) where sustained coughing can make you feel like you're going to pass out.

In brief: Persistent cough

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Sue Ferranti

In brief: Bronchospasm

Your symptoms may be due to bronchospasm and there are effective treatments.
You also need to find out the etiology for the bronchospasm so see your doctor for evaluation and treatment.

In brief: Bronchospasm

Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Louise Andrew
Emergency Medicine

In brief: See someone medical

Anyone who has a cough for two months has something wrong.
It could be as minor as postnasal drip or as serious as lung cancer. But you would have to be seen and examined, and probably have at least an x ray to help decide. Do what is right for your health. And for heaven's sake stop smoking and stay away from people who do!

In brief: See someone medical

Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine