I'm 19 years old and my wrists are still small and thin. Im currently 52kg in weight. Is there any ways to gain thicker wrists and weight?

Dr. David Tuckman
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Not really
Unfortunately there were no muscles around the wrist there are only tendons.
So you can not gain muscle mass around the wrist the only way to get thicker rests is to gain weight.

In brief: Not really
Dr. David Tuckman
Dr. David Tuckman
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
In brief: Thin wrists
Exercises that involve wrist flexion and extension with gradually increasing weight in the hand should increase wrist and forearm girth.
However, such exercises may also bring on symptoms of carpal tunnel syndromewrist pain, numbness & tingling in thumb, index, & middle fingers, weakened grasp (dropping things). So be careful.

In brief: Thin wrists
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Jonathan Jassey