Whenever I get stressed out I get light headed and have some trouble breathing. I get dizzy and really tired. Normal?

Dr. John Moranville
In brief: Anxiety attack
Stress leads to anxiety.
As dr abe suggests, your symptoms are suggestive of hyperventilation which can be secondary to anxiety. If you are frequently hyperventilating, you may need treatment for anxiety. Your symptoms are related to an decrease in carbon dioxide when you breath too fast. One treatment is to breathe into a paper bag.

In brief: Anxiety attack
Stress leads to anxiety.
Dr. John Moranville
Dr. John Moranville
Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: Hyperventilation
Maybe you are hyperventilating when you are stressed out, which can cause you to feel short of breath, dizzy and tired.
Try to breathe deeply and slowly when you feel stressed out. If your symptoms are severe, make sure you go see a doctor for evaluation.

In brief: Hyperventilation
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Marsha Davis