Im 5"4 127lbs and this is my first child and I am 25 weeks should I be worried about my babys weight gain because im not showing big for 6 mnths?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: 1-2 ultrasounds help
An ultrasound study of fetal size knowing lmp helps.
A baby is not considered to have growth restriction until very small (usually <10th %ile compared with others the same age). Having 2 ultrasounds can show the trend for fetal growth. Expectant mothers might want to take a look at my guides, including the one on ultrasound and this one on first pregnancy: https://www.Healthtap.Com/health_guide/27.

In brief: 1-2 ultrasounds help
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran
In brief: Discuss with OB
Since you are thin to start with and it is your firstbaby, you are not likely to show till 20 weeks or so.
Now you are at 25 weeks, you should gain some wt for your baby .However, make sure you follow up monthly and follow your OB instructions.

In brief: Discuss with OB
Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran
Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
An ultrasound examination will show the baby's growth pattern. First time pregnancies often "show smaller" even in the same patient's second pregnancy. Check with your doctor. Remember that proper nutrition is as important as weight gain.
Dr. Adam Levy