Can 90mg of Prozac (fluoxetine) is safe to take?

High dose prozac (fluoxetine) That dose may not be safe. I have never had a patient on 90 mgs per day. There are a lot of other strategies a board certified psychiatrist would generally have and be able to apply in the case of someone needing ultra high doses of medications.
Depend. Different condition require diffferently, as for major depression or OCD disorder, Prozac (fluoxetine) can be taken up to max of 80 mg per day. For panic disorder , it can be up to 60 mg or just 20 mg for bipolar with other med etc... The 90 mg that you are inquire it is given per week only.For depression.You need to consult with your doctor.
Maybe not. Though that would be a high daily dose, there is a weekly form of Prozac (fluoxetine) that is 90 mgs. If it is a daily dose, perhaps a med change is worth considering.