Can cancer from having breast reduction?

No. There is a small chance of finding cancer in a breast reduction specimen. Not a known cause for breast cancer though.
No. There is no relationship between the two. It is still crucial to do self exams regularly to detect early changes.
No. No, you cannot “ get cancer from” having breast reduction surgery. However, the usual recommendations for self breast exam and mammography will be important to follow postoperatively.
Breast Reduction. No you do not. But after surgery you should obtain a mammogram for base to follow up upon in the future. http://www.talroudnerplasticsurgery.com/breast/breast-reduction-miami-fl/.
No. As a matter of fact, it actually slightly reduces your chances for a future breast cancer.